Mercedes CLA Forum banner
541 - 554 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered on 14 may 2021 (CLA 250e SB Business Solution) Only option added is tinted back windows. Dealer says there is still no build date available, looking like feb 2023 delivery. Ordered via company lease and dealer is Mercedes-Benz Antwerp. Getting tired of the wait
I don't think the regular business solution has any options that are not deliverable right now. (although I'm just comparing with the business solution of November which might've removed certain options already.)
Or maybe because it's a SB?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't think the regular business solution has any options that are not deliverable right now. (although I'm just comparing with the business solution of November which might've removed certain options already.)
Or maybe because it's a SB?
The 250e is just a problematic model it has a lot more as "base" needed and extra components like the battery pack etc... that could push it back a lot more just because of shortages on those parts.
Could be that Mercedes-Benz Antwerpen couldn't book mgevart's order in the allocations of this summer/year, hopefully there will be build slot handouts in Q3 / Q4.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
The car showrooms here in Vancouver, apparently, were quite empty, literally no cars on the floor for customers to see. If you want a car, you have to simply place an order for it and wait...
And because of the supply chain issue, even the used cars are being sold off so quickly, inventory of used cars are at a historical low. In the good old days, used car lots were packed with cars, as demand for new cars were much higher. Now, dealers are fighting to buy used cars from consumers and are offering incentives for car owners to sell their cars to the used car dealers. I have heard that some folks have made money on their cars by selling to the used car dealers , especially for certain high in demand vehicles.

Hence, as much as we all understand and empathize with folks here upset and frustrated with delayed delivery of your vehicles or missing options selected during the ordering, but this issue is not just with mercedes, it's a pandemic issue with supply chain for all car manufacturers.

Reactions: DrOzCLA

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
545 Posts
yo doc
heard you modded your white 45 but …. geeee
Yes, the new 'bare bones' look, no need for air conditioning (you just have to run faster), it also saves on fuel and no need to plug in anywhere, it is a win-win. Just go in and ask your local dealership to order you one and in 2024 or 2025, you too will be the happy recipient of a 2021 'Flinstones Edition' MB! (Dino and Wilma not included) :cool:

Reactions: jmc

·
Super Moderator
182 Posts
Toronto. CLA250 In production line on June. What time will it arrived?? 😆😆
Don't worry... I don't think you'll have to wait anywhere near as long as some of the others over the past year. Things seem to be getting much better in regards to production and logistics now. Just pray there's not yet another covid lockdown. lol

·
Registered
Current Ride 2012 Mustang GT <> coming soon 2022 AMG CLA35
30 Posts
An update on my CLA 45 build.
My car was built on June 16th, which was a delay of a week.
My car was loaded onto a ship yesterday July 7th at Bremerhaven.
My AMG caught a ride on Eukor's Morning Courier.
FYI… Eukor is part of the Wallenius shipping organization.
ETA for Brunswick VPC is July 23-24. I expect the ship to arrive the week of the 25th.

There are several of us (CLA45 owners) on the MBWorld forums that have cars that were built within a week of each other June 16—26. Keep hanging in there - things seem to be picking up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
An update on my CLA 45 build.
My car was built on June 16th, which was a delay of a week.
My car was loaded onto a ship yesterday July 7th at Bremerhaven.
My AMG caught a ride on Eukor's Morning Courier.
FYI… Eukor is part of the Wallenius shipping organization.
ETA for Brunswick VPC is July 23-24. I expect the ship to arrive the week of the 25th.

There are several of us (CLA45 owners) on the MBWorld forums that have cars that were built within a week of each other June 16—26. Keep hanging in there - things seem to be picking up.
Can I please know the poster? I have PO to check with 😂

·
Registered
11 Posts
Update on my side:
Car was produced 8/07 and will be transported to Belgium.
Hopefully that will go without any hassle because apparently there are now some problems with not enough delivery trucks to deliver the cars as most of the truckers are Ukrainian.

CLA 250e Business Solution Luxury Plus ordered 21/06/2021.
The problematic options i had were:
(U19) Augmented reality, (275 + 242) Electric front seats with Memory function, (853) Advanced Soundsystem, (P17) Keyless-Go comfort package, (549) MBUX High Headunit.

The car is produced with:
U19, 853, P17 and 549 , only thing that is missing is 275 and 242 so the memory seats...

Everything else is like ordered, should be able to collect somewhere end of this month and then wait time would result in 13 months.

·
Registered
Current Ride 2012 Mustang GT <> coming soon 2022 AMG CLA35
30 Posts
Can I please know the poster? I have PO to check with 😂
Sorry, I've been slack checking this board… the guy who helped me is CincyMBGuy.
You need to ask him to check in this forum:

541 - 554 of 554 Posts