Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys,

I have seen many people in the last few months have CLA 2014 or 2015 with facelift taillights and I wanted to get the new taillights too because I bought my car in 2016 but not with a facelift and two months later the company started buying facelift CLA hhh

So, I decided to buy one from a shop in my city, They sell the original Mercedes-Benz spare parts with a better discount

I bought it yesterday and I was so happy for that, but there's something happened later was unexpected

Unfortunately the rear lights adapter Facelift not like the old one it cannot fit it at all!!

Is there anyone knows where can I get the cable?
I hope if there is anyone can help me to solve this problem

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Do they ship to US?

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
Hey! Long time! How are you?
Still peddling kunzmann to the new guys huh? :cool: they do have a lot of goodies
Wonder if they have something simple -- like the butterfly tails with ALL the LED arrays including the orange indicators and the appropriate cables and SAM instructions ...

·
Registered
63 Posts
bought mine as well at guzman. First wanted to order "only" the cables but the only sell them as a set and not seperated.The make the cables adapter themself
When recieved the package i saw the sended me 4 cables so 1 set to much

So for who is interested in buying the cables can sent me a pm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow!! You got 4 set of cables! That sounds wonderful, can you please take a photo for them??? Because I want to buy two set.

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello!
I tried to buy the adapter-cables separately from Kunzmann but they still only sell them in a kit with the lights. But the swedish company CKM car design solved it in a smooth way for 100 euros.

Regards Arvid

·
Registered
4 Posts
T
Hello!
I tried to buy the adapter-cables separately from Kunzmann but they still only sell them in a kit with the lights. But the swedish company CKM car design solved it in a smooth way for 100 euros.

Regards Arvid
Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts