Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mountain Grey looks nice. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did you see any cars with the driver assistance package? So far i havent see any of those in all the pictures that have been posted...
None yet; the attached window sticker is the loaded one I have seen so far. The dealership just receveid 5 untis today and 2 are sold while the other 3 will likely be gone soon... they are expecting more units next week.

Mountain Grey looks nice. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Indeed, it does look nice. The Cosmos Black is subtle yet still attractive up close and under lighting.

Do you have any more of the WHITE one?
Sorry; I'll try next time... it started to rain after I took some pics.

I forgot to take photos of the interior but it is very nice inside. As we all can see, the price sure does climb up quickly once padded with more & more options.

·
Registered
288 Posts
well im glad the sport package cars come with the flat bottomed steering wheel, thats a relief. I wish mercedes had put some metal or chrome trim around the cup holders though..it kinda looks cheap just like that...like low end KIA or Hyundai cheap :(.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Northern Lights Violet! :mblogoblack:

It's subtle... a dark shade of midnight-purple so to speak... lights hit it and the metallic shines. Looks cool to me. :big smile:

9937367414_4f0c90e427_b.jpg

9937298216_b23efb8bbf_b.jpg

9937245855_57d9c49b7c_b.jpg

9937271156_8e0a2201ce_b.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts