Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to look for after market wheels for my CLA. Has anyone found what that is going to be?

·
Registered
50 Posts
what exactly are you looking for? The factory wheel sizes are published along with the offsets. If you search ebay.de I see some available aftermarket wheels on CLA models just to give you an idea.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what exactly are you looking for? The factory wheel sizes are published along with the offsets. If you search ebay.de I see some available aftermarket wheels on CLA models just to give you an idea.
Where are they published. Here in the U.S., we have very little info as of yet. I am thinking about a set of HRE wheels. I can order the wheels with what ever off set I want. BUT I need a starting point. I my just need to wait until I get the car here and do it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have 18"-wheels which came with the Urban package, their offset is 47 which seems to be the standard also according to the instruction manual. I´m thinking of upgrading to BBS 19"-wheels with 35 offset.
Forgot to mention that i have the CLA180 which isn´t sold in the US so don´t now if the wheels are different in CLA200/250 models.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 18"-wheels which came with the Urban package, their offset is 47 which seems to be the standard also according to the instruction manual. I´m thinking of upgrading to BBS 19"-wheels with 35 offset.
Forgot to mention that i have the CLA180 which isn´t sold in the US so don´t now if the wheels are different in CLA200/250 models.
How much inset do you have on those wheels. From fender to wheel face?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I thought inset/offset-value is the same thing, am i wrong? As mentioned earlier offset for the 18"-rims is 47.
Or do you mean how many inches inside the wheel face is compared to it from a vertical angle?
Anyway here´s how the car and wheels look like.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I thought inset/offset-value is the same thing, am i wrong? As mentioned earlier offset for the 18"-rims is 47.
Or do you mean how many inches inside the wheel face is compared to it from a vertical angle?
Anyway here´s how the car and wheels look like.

Svante,
Are you sure tha the offset on the 18" is 47?, I remember reading in another post that is was 40.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts