Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
@Geo K the start stop does not work and is due to have a MB technician look at it on the 19th.i have recently checked the tyre pressure and that seems to be fine
Your OBC can give you exact fuel consumption and precise tire pressure readings.
Suggest you ask the MB dealer to show you how to activate & access, when you visit them on the 19th, if you don't have the *Operator's Manual. If there is an issue with your ECU, as mav238 says above, that will affect the Start/Stop function and other systems, which could influence fuel consumption.
*Also, can be ordered and/or downloaded

Reactions: SohrabGulam

·
Registered
CLA 180
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's under warranty as I've had the car less than a month, all issues will be rectified by the MB dealer without any cost

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Yeah if it were miles per (imp) gallon then that would be even worse

My avg 30mpG would be 36mpIG !

Now if only I can tweak the motor into giving me 36mpG average ..... sip sip

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
The start stop does not always work when activated, the ECU determines if the engine is operating at the parameters which will activate the start stop....
Her MB dealer should be able to determine if her 180 needs software updates when she visits them on the 19th.

Reactions: SohrabGulam

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
No, I've been really careful with this car, no heavy starts or high revs, I find it really wierd
Not sure if this was asked... do you happen to be driving the car in "S" mode all the time?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts