Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good video gbert15 just makes it harder to choose what colour. Silver no white no silver aaaaaaaaaaaach :clacw: :clapsm: :crazy: Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You are welcome man! I myself am torn with colors too! Between Jupiter Red and Cirrus White though but since my G35 is already red, im leaning more on white! I just hope there was an option for matte white though! :-(

Also hope someone can enlighten us with how they felt about the 4matic, in terms of better driving experience/responsiveness!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Super video, thank you gbert15!
Here a short "translation"
all of which are no more than 175 cm can sit back comfortably
who is 180 cm meets with the head on the roof!
4MATIC feels better than only front-wheel drive (which was so clearly :)))
The automatic transmission is top, much better than in the a-class.
the sports suspension is very good setting, not too hard!
Who is very challenging when the sound should take the harman soundsystem (the Standart sound is good too)!
Is technically the cla as well as look!
:big smile:

·
Registered
339 Posts
So: > 5 feet 9 inches is a no-go in the rear. I wonder why the automatic is "better than that of the A-Class". It's the same one!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So: > 5 feet 9 inches is a no-go in the rear. I wonder why the automatic is "better than that of the A-Class". It's the same one!
Oh dang! I was hoping the guy @ 1:36 was at least 6ft! Did they mention what their respective heights were, between the guy @ 1:26 and 1:36?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The three say the following:
The first back, sitting is 175 cm tall!
the second 180 cm and the third 185 cm!
Thanks for that info man! Hmmmm...might be fine by me then! Most of the people that ride with me dont get past 5'9 anyways and if there was an occassion i had to accomodate someone higher, there's always the front seat!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts