Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of selecting a CLA 250 and I wanted your opinion on your best color.

Polar Silver or White.

I noticed that most people have the AMG.... I was looking into the CLA250. The AMG looks really nice, but the price is much higher.
I AM TURNING IN MY C CLASS FOR THE CLA.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
1. "Most people" have the CLA 250.
2. Silver and white really aren't colors, are they?
3. Neither is black.

All kidding aside, welcome, and let us know what you come up with.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i have a polar silver 250, i really enjoy the color. The silver doesn't hide the lines int he car like black can, and thats a big factor for me, i love the lines. The Mountain Gray is super sexy as well

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Black is best! All CLAs come with the Door Gap, so you're good!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I love my Mountain Grey, along with the 19" AMG 16 spoke silver/black wheels I think it looks real classy, non-car type people cant tell the difference between my CLA250 and an E63S (they were parked side by side and all the comments I got were to the effect that mine was the better looking car). Having said all that, whatever colour you have chosen, that's the best one. As @Rapidfirerob said, we have the Gap and can enjoy our colour choice both inside and out!

·
Registered
9,826 Posts
I love my Mountain Grey, along with the 19" AMG 16 spoke silver/black wheels I think it looks real classy, non-car type people cant tell the difference between my CLA250 and an E63S (they were parked side by side and all the comments I got were to the effect that mine was the better looking car). Having said all that, whatever colour you have chosen, that's the best one. As @Rapidfirerob said, we have the Gap and can enjoy our colour choice both inside and out!
I know ... its kinda weird ... go to the dealer for a (rare) visit and all the staff are like checking out my violet CLA and asking about the custom (huh?) interior and wheels (stock!) etc etc ... and the metallic green GT-C behind and pearl white S-Coupe up front are so lonely.
Gotta admit they hit a design jackpot when they hit the market with the newly minted 2014s ... best Benz club member comment in recent times was “didnt know the CLS came in that color”

1 - 8 of 8 Posts