Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm living in Bayarea right now and wondering how much CLA45 AMG will be in 1 year later...

1.now the price of CLA45 AMG is MSRP 48,000...how about 1 yr later?how many percentages of discount can dealer probably offer according to AMG's tradition?

2.I've checked the list of packages of CLA45 AMG, is it enough for only picking "driver's package"?(2800USD)

·
Registered
342 Posts
So from what research I've been trying to do online and others who have purchased AMG's before.

You'd be hard pressed to get much discount on a new model and one that is expected to be in high demand.

You're probably looking at a minimal 'courtesy' or 'loyalty' discount at this point in time unless you have some serious hookups at MB. I'm not sure if dealers order AMG cars and have them sit on the lot but if they do and they have some 2014's sitting around this time next year.. then yes you'd expect some huge discounts when the 2015 model shows up. But it's mainly just depreciation - a 1 year old car is worth several thousand less than if it was new even if it was never driven in, you'd need further $ off to really get a 'discount' per say.

Otherwise do the European pickup with 7% but you'll spend that and more on flights/hotels/travel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts