Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if we will have different options to choose from for the AMG model; such as interior and exterior colors? The configuration tool is totally different for the C63.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MBUSA just confirmed that we will have different options for the CLA 45. Hopefully, I they will have red leather interior. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
MBUSA just confirmed that we will have different options for the CLA 45. Hopefully, I they will have red leather interior. :)
IF the CLA250 had a red-interior combo, I would fo'sho go w/ Polar Silver Metallic (or even Cirrus White). I'd even ponder doing the Sports Package.

Though, Mountain Grey & Black would be the exteriors that would go best w/ red-interior, I already got similar coloured rides! =/

It's amazing how the choice of a different trim/colour can change one's spec' (as I was otherwise going w/ a luxo'/unique look w/ Northern Lights Violet & Nut Brown Leather w/ more comfort features rather than sporty/performance stuff).

·
Registered
120 Posts
+1 on that! Kinda want to still have the interior on the luxury side of things while having all those sporty options performance wise! :big smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts