Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kinda tires are they putting on the 45?
How about with the delimit option?
I'm assuming it will be some good, sticky performance rubber, and not some all-season/run-flat crap.
Anybody know???

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I'm assuming it will be some good, sticky performance rubber, and not some all-season/run-flat crap.
Anybody know???
Well they come in Summer performance tires. Both the 18s and the 19s

·
Registered
312 Posts
Anybody know???
2 seperate dealers have told me all-season is standard given it's 4matic, and summer performance is optional.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
The Order guide says otherwise
This. I can't see an AMG being released with all seasons irregardless of 4matic. It doesn't make sense. All the video I've seen and literature shows it with summer tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
This. I can't see an AMG being released with all seasons irregardless of 4matic. It doesn't make sense. All the video I've seen and literature shows it with summer tires.

Yup plus the guys in Affalterbach said it was designed as a performance vehicle thats why they didn't even consider giving it All Season tires

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Yup plus the guys in Affalterbach said it was designed as a performance vehicle thats why they didn't even consider giving it All Season tires
When you say AMG it's performance. Not about a sporty version of a base car. You know you are getting tuned and track tested car.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I have a hard time believing the AMG model will be outfitted with A/S tires. The 250 4MATIC? Sure.

Even the owners manual suggest that the car will be outfitted with performance rubber (i.e., not all-seasons)

Take a look at pages 341-342.

The CLA 45 AMG 4MATIC is assigned a "v2" wheel/tire combination.
V2 is either "Summer tires" in 18" and 19" sizes or "Winter tires" in 18" sizes.
Only the 250 is assigned a "v1" all season wheel/tire combination (in 17")

-Eric

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
So far I've seen Dunlop sport maxx rt and continentals on the Cla45.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts