Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody who ordered a CLA45 in Canada or the USA... that was supposed to be produced in September or October 2021... received their car yet????

I'm seeing other dealerships already putting up "coming soon" postings for cars produced in November and December 2021. So I'm trying to figure out what's going on...???????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nope... but I haven't heard of any other CLA45's being delivered in North America either. Only CLA35's.
Did the dealer give you an allocation, build date and delivery date?
I have a build date and delivery date for my 2022 Cla45.
I added a few options and the dealer updated me saying it was accepted.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did the dealer give you an allocation, build date and delivery date?
I have a build date and delivery date for my 2022 Cla45.
I added a few options and the dealer updated me saying it was accepted.
My car should have been built in October. But since then... no updates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My car should have been built in October. But since then... no updates.
The dealer can see everything on their portal.
Mercedes knows what supplies they have and what cars can be built. They have world wide allocations set up months in advance.
I had an initial build date of march. My dealer pulled up their sister stores and grabbed a Cla allocation from them and it got bumped to February.
Your dealer should tell you whats going on, if you put money down to reserve it your dealer lied to you

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dealer can see everything on their portal.
Mercedes knows what supplies they have and what cars can be built. They have world wide allocations set up months in advance.
I had an initial build date of march. My dealer pulled up their sister stores and grabbed a Cla allocation from them and it got bumped to February.
Your dealer should tell you whats going on, if you put money down to reserve it your dealer lied to you
Well I had an allocation that should have been built in October as I said. But I don't know of anybody in North America who has received a 2022 model yet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anybody get any updates on their North American cars? I remember someone on the net saying they thought January 6, 2022 was going to be the release date for the 2022 CLA45's... but that date has come and gone... 😭

1 - 8 of 8 Posts