Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know the specs of the standard 18" wheels on the CLA 45

I want to get 5, 8, or 10mm spacers and have them ready !

I need to know the center bore size (66.1, 57, etc), hub pattern(5x112?), length of bolts (order same ones but spacer length longer)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Does anyone know the specs of the standard 18" wheels on the CLA

I want to get 5, 8, or 10mm spacers and have them ready !

I need to know the center bore size (66.1, 57, etc), hub pattern(5x112?), length of bolts (order same ones but spacer length longer)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app
You also need to know the distance of the tire from the body. Just because you can buy 10mm spacers doesn't mean the tires won't rub. Have you reached out to any of the aftermarket companies to find out what might fit and how much room you might have?

-Eric

·
Registered
312 Posts
How about Tirerack.com? I was there yesterday looking for snow tires and they also have rims with the correct specs you may be looking for...

·
Registered
61 Posts
has anyone confirmed the specs? looking to get spacers and want to know how wide i can go in front and back. Thanks John

·
Registered
304 Posts
has anyone confirmed the specs? looking to get spacers and want to know how wide i can go in front and back. Thanks John
I would be more concerned with the rim clearing the brake calipers up front than the offset.

Specs:

8x18
5x112
+48mm Offset

66.6mm bore [Not sure]

·
Registered
304 Posts
they clear the calipers already. why would adding spacers affect this?
Spacers are not going to affect the caliper clearance very much.

The AMG calipers are really big...

There are two different inner diameters for rims, and if you go aftermarket and you do not check the inner-most diameter you might run into an issue of the calipers being too big for that specific rim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts