Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
The red looks nice but the red part on the middle of the grill and around the mercedes logo along with the red in the middle of the rear diffuser is killing it for me! The one in the middle of the rear diffuser can easily be repainted to black but the middle of the grill seems like thats gonna be trouble! :-(

Might fully commit to cirrus white now! Wish they offered matte white though!

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is not the AMG model we still have to wait until New York's Auto show which is the 29th. so we can just drool and keep imagining what it will look like. Something has to be different on it other than the interior and the engine.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I can't figure out that color-coordinated piece behind the front logo. In some pictures it's color-coordinated and in some pictures it's not. Does anyboy know the full story?

·
Registered
871 Posts
I can't figure out that color-coordinated piece behind the front logo. In some pictures it's color-coordinated and in some pictures it's not. Does anyboy know the full story?
On my 2008 C300 the accessory guide has the option for "painted grill" where the front matches the color of the car. It looks like they have added that option on the car in the video. By default I do not think the car comes with a grill the same color as the car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is not the AMG model we still have to wait until New York's Auto show which is the 29th. so we can just drool and keep imagining what it will look like. Something has to be different on it other than the interior and the engine.
it is not the amg
its the amg bodykit you can order

1 - 11 of 11 Posts