Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Closeup pictures of CLA Wheel Choices / AMG Wheels

78K views 44 replies 29 participants last post by  FahadAbdulrahman57 
I'd go with these too ..... especially if these come standard with the Sports Package thus no added cost on top of he Sports Package and I doubt I'd need to look for any
aftermarket wheels since these are just right for he CLA :cool2:
The silver AMG wheels are the only wheels that are available with the sport package. I completed a pre-order at MB of Cary, NC and the rep mentioned that those were the only wheels that were available.

I don't get it where are the 19 inch wheels black with chrome lip that they've been flashing around.
I believe that they will not be available for US models unless you order them afterwards. I was only able to get the silver AMG wheels that are embedded within the sport package. A lot of the MB dealerships in NC act as if they have never even heard of the CLA. Hopefully, my pre-order will get submitted.

Unfortunately when I placed my pre-order the rep from the dealer mentioned that the only version of the AMG wheels that were available for order were the ones that are all silver. Not too happy about that, but I guess they will suffice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.