Mercedes CLA Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Alloy wheel Spoke Rim Tire Wheel

The new CLA is so cool. I like those wheels and saw another set of factory AMG wheels on Mercedes Benz website that are really cool. I’m adding the picture here for you all to see. The only downside is that they cost nearly $4,000 but damn they look cool. Considering replacing my stock wheels with new AMG wheels when I have the funds.

I am thinking of getting a set of CLK AMG multi-spoke (16 vanes) 18 x 7.5 with a 37mm offset. I have seen some photos of others using 37mm offset and they protrude slightly but also give the car a look with a nice planted stance.

Someone know if is this possible to swap the 19 black CLA45 edition 1 wheels to the 19 C63 AMG edition 507 wheels like these on order:

View attachment 4775

Saw these wheels on a 507 and...HUGE !
I love the 507 wheels also but the problem you will run into is the staggered wheel setup which you really shouldn't run on a CLA.

Does anyone know where you can purchase the black, 16-spoke OEM rims outside of Mercedes? I'm sure there's a genuine parts site somewhere that offers them. I can see me getting them down the road and making the 5-spoke splits my winter setup.

Do any of you guys know how much the black 16 spoke amg rims cost from the Mercedes dealer? I cannot find a place that sells them.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.