Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my Command system has not been working. Took it to the dealership and they said it could be the wire harness or I might need a whole new system. Which is pretty pricey. If I need a whole new system, what other options do I have besides getting it done through the dealership? Can I just replace it with something else? Any advice? Thanks I’m advance!!! It’s a 2014…

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello, my Command system has not been working. Took it to the dealership and they said it could be the wire harness or I might need a whole new system. Which is pretty pricey. If I need a whole new system, what other options do I have besides getting it done through the dealership? Can I just replace it with something else? Any advice? Thanks I’m advance!!! It’s a 2014…
If you need a new one I would think of upgrading to the bigger android screen.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Who could install it? Would it still work even though it’s not the Command system? Sorry this is all new to me!
Install is pretty simple, there is a guide on youtube someone did it on a C class, but isnt too different from the CLA. If anything an audio shop could install it. If its the actual Command System not working, then yes. If its the wiring then no.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts