Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
has anyone noticed the European model doesnt have the Diamonds Grill as shown at the auto shows and commericials/ youtube etc ?

---------
heres a European Price List... print is tiny so i suggest you use your View.Tool and Blow up the print :+)
(scroll down a little bit after the CLA photo)

Mercedes-Benz CLA Preisliste

·
Registered
515 Posts
has anyone noticed the grill is different? (diamonds are missing... lol
UPDATE:
JUST LEARNT THE DIAMONDS GRILL IS AN AMG UPGRADE ACCORDING TO THE GERMAN BROCHURE

1245,7 cm (18") Leichtmetallräder im5-Doppelspeichen-Design (66R)Polsterung LedernachbildungARTICO Stoff Corumba schwarz(361)Polsterung Mikrofaser DINAMICALedernachbildung ARTICOschwarz (651)Heckansicht, AMG Styling,zweiutige AbgasanlageDiamantgrill schwarzglanz45,7 cm (18")AMG Leichtmetallräder im5-Doppelspeichen-Design (794)Diamantgrill chrom, AMG Styling
Ausstattungslinien.
Urban(P59)AMGLine(950)
Heckansicht,zweiutige Abgasanlage

also notice the starting Euro price of 29,000 which is apprx $38,000 U.S.D
----hope Mercedes keeps their promise of $29,999 starting base price... ;)
---------

CLA 180 Coupé Euro

Kaufpreis ab Werk 29.892,80

Mtl. Leasingrate* mtl. 361,49
Beratung und Kauf

-------------
Mercedes-Benz Deutschland - Konfigurator - CLA-Klasse Konfigurator

----------
this link is for White above link is Black

Mercedes-Benz Deutschland - Konfigurator - CLA-Klasse Konfigurator

·
Registered
315 Posts
Us Canadians will probably have to go to the US website to see all the specs/prices etc. Typical Canadian lack of information. We'll probably have to wait until AFTER Feb 3rd for information. I was told by Mercedes Canada that they were going to have information on the site already, but every time I go to it, there's nothing. :mad: :confused:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Us Canadians will probably have to go to the US website to see all the specs/prices etc. Typical Canadian lack of information. We'll probably have to wait until AFTER Feb 3rd for information. I was told by Mercedes Canada that they were going to have information on the site already, but every time I go to it, there's nothing. :mad: :confused:
Well, at least you guys have the best maple syrup and poutine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts