Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO PURCHASE/ORDER A NEW 2014 CLA PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL PERSONALLY GET PRICES WITH OPTIONS!

Kevin Sisco
NEW COUNTRY MERCEDES BENZ HARTFORD, CT

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Can you please price out a CLA45 AMG spec'd out as follows:

(650) Cirrus White
(H79) Aluminum Trim
(804) Nut Brown Leather -- although I'd prefer (811) Black "Red Cut" Leather but I don't think the pricing is available yet. If it is then please substitute accordingly.
(555) AMG Performance Seats
(P25pkg) AMG Driver's Package
(U21) AMG Performance Exhaust
(P01pkg) Premium Package
(321pkg) Multimedia Package
(P34) Exclusive Package (from the CLA45 Order Guide it looks like this is an additional required purchase with the leather seats -- unless it is already included in the price)
(413) Panorama Sunroof
(104) Rear Spoiler

Thanks,
-Eric

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eric,

As of right now it is impossible to check these prices unless the buyer is commited to purchasing the vehicle and putting you on a pre-order list.

Kevin S.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
kevinsisco said:
ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO PURCHASE/ORDER A NEW 2014 CLA PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL PERSONALLY GET PRICES WITH OPTIONS!

Kevin Sisco
NEW COUNTRY MERCEDES BENZ HARTFORD, CT
Eric,

As of right now it is impossible to check these prices unless the buyer is commited to purchasing the vehicle and putting you on a pre-order list.

Kevin S.
I love this crap.

No offense but this is how car salespeople have earned their reputation. You came onto the forum offering to price a car but now you won't even do that without a commitment to purchase? You didn't say "financial" but that's all I can assume since I can't imagine any other way of getting on a pre-order list.

I'm a serious buyer with a budget of up to $70K. If you won't even price out a car without a down payment you're a dealership with which I'd rather not transact business anyway. My guess is that you also own the Audi dealer in Greenwich (it being New Country Audi). That explains a lot including why I went to Eastchester to look at an S4.

Why would I commit to buying a car from you before you'll even agree to give me a price? The guys doing card tricks in Times Square play the same game. You want to guess where your card is? Pay first. No thanks. Thankfully, there are a lot of other MB dealers in CT. I walked into one a couple of months ago and they priced out a car for me without requiring a deposit. Now that dealers are better informed I could do the same again and get better information. They also sat down and chatted with me about the car without...wait for it...any commitment.

-Eric

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric,

Sorry if I offended you in anyway. The problem is that the price has not been released for these cars yet. I don't want to give you an incorrect price on a vehicle that hasn't even hit the streets yet. As far as our system goes, all the prices for the new CLA vehicles are at $99,999. (This means that the price is yet to be determined). I did look in our system and I did see there is a similar car that is being built for our dealership and I promise I will get back to you once I find the EXACT price of the vehicle.

Kevin S.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, The Only Way to find out the exact price on a vehicle unfortunately is to pre-order one but let me talk to my superiors and see if I can get you a price on the specific car your looking for by tmrw...

Kevin S.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Eric,

Sorry if I offended you in anyway. The problem is that the price has not been released for these cars yet. I don't want to give you an incorrect price on a vehicle that hasn't even hit the streets yet. As far as our system goes, all the prices for the new CLA vehicles are at $99,999. (This means that the price is yet to be determined). I did look in our system and I did see there is a similar car that is being built for our dealership and I promise I will get back to you once I find the EXACT price of the vehicle.

Kevin S.
See, and that answer is perfectly acceptable. If you aren't yet permitted to release pricing specifics on the CLA45 to the public I can accept that. Unfortunately, that isn't what you wrote. Instead, you wrote that you won't tell me the pricing without a financial commitment. Let's chalk it up to a 'misunderstanding.' Thank you for the clarification.

-Eric

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric,

Your looking at close to $8,275 dollars on top of whatever the final price of the CLA45 AMG...I choose your packages as best as I could however, Alluminum trim with your other options wont be available.

Kevin S.

P.s. I have a printout of what I have. feel free to email me directly to get the info.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Eric,

Your looking at close to $8,275 dollars on top of whatever the final price of the CLA45 AMG...I choose your packages as best as I could however, Alluminum trim with your other options wont be available.

Kevin S.

P.s. I have a printout of what I have. feel free to email me directly to get the info.
Mind if I chime in for a moment? So basically, Eric's build might/should have a tentative price of around $57k? Take the bare bones 45 AMG at $48k and add $8300 in options/packages. That doesn't sound too outrageous given he has this thing pretty decked out.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Scott, I agree but it seems like a departure from what I've taken from the CLA45 Order Guide that was posted here a few weeks ago. That's why I'd really like to see a breakdown of the numbers.

Kevin, I'll shoot you a note off forum later tonight. I can survive with a trim other than aluminum. If the Black "Red Cut" Leather seats are available I think they'd look great with a CF trim. :)

-Eric

·
Registered
18 Posts
Once you have more details regarding the 4matic release date and pricing will you be sure to post that info here?

Thanks
Justin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts