Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I changed the seals once before, my coolant bottle changed also due to leak, change the seals again. Guess what, I still have a leak somewhere that I can't find ? any ideas?

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Well I changed the seals once before, my coolant bottle changed also due to leak, change the seals again. Guess what, I still have a leak somewhere that I can't find ? any ideas?
Who bumped the coolant bottle? Never ever thought that would leak ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
2015 CLA 250 Sport...21,000 miles. Coolant lines were leaking from the turbo. Out of warranty so the bill was $10 for new o-rings and $400 labor.
Back-up camera is not working and a new one is $900 plus install. Starting to wonder about Mercedes!

·
Registered
4 Posts
So my 250 is in the dealership now for a $400 60K transmisison service and my SA said some of the coolant lines for the turbo are leaking coolant. Gave me a $465 quote to fix. Has anybody got into a similar issue??? Looks like my 2014 is already having its mid-life crisis!

The money-pit begins as empathetically resonated by Scotty Kilmer.
2015 250 FWD with sports package. My coolant lines leaked as well at about 36,000km.
Just a few bucks for the o rings and ya, about $400 labour!

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Geee ... anyone know if these o rings are made of viton or krypton rubber or something?

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
hmmm ... A2702032802 points to some water return pipe?
good grief dont tell me the silly o-ring is bundled with that part ........

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
A000997380764
is the o ring part number I found. MB Dealer will ssell $2 ~ $2
Excellent! My local dealership has it on stock for $7.68 a pop. Haven't had mine repaired for 2.5 years now. Another project on my plate.

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
For those temp ranges ... curious what the ring material is? viton?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts