Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nice color chips... really clear... good job:mblogoblack: El Chorizo:mblogoblack:
even the purple is looking better... seems the sunlight enchances it a lavender and at night more like plum or eggplantish...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wondering if one would actually be able to see he difference in " blacks " ??? I'd say just go for he freebie color if one was choosing Black ! Those choosing White are so lucky since they'll be saving on he extra cost !

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do anyone have any information about the paint technology on the standard paint? Metallic paints always has a dual layer of clear paint for scratch protection. Some paints also is "self repairing" but cant find any technical information on the car paints on the Mercedes website. I have ordered a Night Black but I an considering to switch to Cirrius White og Mounain grey.

I dont think Mercedes uses bad pain tech but I would want to find out so I could make the right choice.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wondering if one would actually be able to see he difference in " blacks " ??? I'd say just go for he freebie color if one was choosing Black ! Those choosing White are so lucky since they'll be saving on he extra cost !
from afar? maybe not.

but up close metallic point looks awesome and is very noticeable.

·
Registered
143 Posts
What is the difference between standard paint and metallic paint?
The metallic look is with small metallic particles that reflects light more than the pure color. Mercedes says both paints have the same quality and uses the same technology. ( to my knowledge its nano-paint with dual layer of clear paint for protection). Metallic paints looks shinier. In the black paints the Night Black will look blacker than the comes black that will apear lighter because of the extra reflection of light.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A Class in matte black, is Night Black a type of Matte Black

Does Mercedes offer A200/A180 in a Matte black color? If so does it come with extra cost and how much.
Also the standard Night Black color... Is it just a normal glossy black or a version between Matte and gloss?

Thanks for your help in Advance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts