Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I just wanna share my custom catback exhaust by Lachuteperformance.

I had a muffler delete for 2 years but now I wanted a little bit louder and a better tone.

So I decide to fabricate a custom exhaust with only a magnaflow resonator/muffler.

The sound is now a little bit louder with a deeper tone.

Overall the sound is way better than a muffler delete , pair this with a downpipe and it will sound perfect. Maybe a downpipe next year 馃檭

Registered
Discussion Starter #5

This is a cold start. It's really hard to capture the sound and doesn't do justice. The sound is much louder and deeper in real life.

Registered
Hey dude. I have a 2015 cla250, I really like your exhaust. Any chance you could tell me how much you paid ? I live in Alberta.

Registered
Sounds good. You need to do some revs though

Reactions: CJA250

Registered
... one of these days i will go ghetto drill a hole in the muffler and be done with it

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
... one of these days i will go ghetto drill a hole in the muffler and be done with it
Haha I think if you want a little bit more sound you can always do a muffler delete.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10

I did some rev :) I recorded this with a Sony A7ii , maybe I was a little bit far from the exhaust to capture the sound properly haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts