Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know how many of you plan on removing the rear "CLA 250" emblem when you get the car. I have been thinking about it but undecided.

Since probably there will not have too many CLA on the road at least the first couple months, it seems cool to keep other people guessing the model of this car.

·
Registered
896 Posts
i wont because the few I've seen debadged haven't grown on me yet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am curious to know how many of you plan on removing the rear "CLA 250" emblem when you get the car. I have been thinking about it but undecided.

Since probably there will not have too many CLA on the road at least the first couple months, it seems cool to keep other people guessing the model of this car.
Or you can REALLY freak them out:

yugo.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
The Germans prefer their cars to be de-badged. A much cleaner look. Auto enthusiasts don't need to see a badge to know what they're looking at. For those that don't have a clue - leave them guessing! :mblogo:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'll probably drop the 250 off of mine. CLA is more than adequate seeing how the only two version offered in the US are the 250 and the 45 AMG, wich will stand out due to the AMG badge on the other side.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I use a heat gun to heat it up, then dental floss to slide along it and the paint to unattach the adhesive

·
Registered
7 Posts
I debadged my CLA last week after seeing the pictures CLA13 posted. I used a hair dryer then dental floss. The left over glue came off with very little effort and some road tar remover. There is no way you could tell it ever had the badges on the car now.

Most people assume the car is a top end mercedes on first impression......better to leave them guessing....:smile:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts