Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
A JDM fanboi wet dream right there.. In my friends 600+hp FRS he is running boost, oil temp and pressure from defi. For the CLA I'd probably only do boost myself.. For my boosted car I ran a AEM Failsafe gauge that showed pressure and wideband.. But I myself wouldn't worry about AFR unless you are doing mods and ECU/Tuning work.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well by far the three most useful gauges to have in a high strung turbocharged car are Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure.

Useful if you're modding the car a lot, not so much so if you're leaving it stock.

·
Registered
9,513 Posts
You are idling and it looks like the charging system is "maintaining" the battery at float level (13.4~13.6).
Though when you drive and there are loads it should drop back to static around 12.8.
I am presuming your V tap is at the battery and not inside an e-box in the cabin?
And ... you didnt drill into the dash to mount the gauges did you?? 😁😁

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm interested in boost gauge to my car. But, i don't know how can i take the boost line. Which line can i put the T for boost gauge. Anyone knows about that anything ?

·
Vendor
696 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
TurboKits.com
Mercedes CLA Forum
We’re a community dedicated to the Mercedes-Benz CLA & CLA45 AMG. We offer CLA pictures, technical discussions, and more from owners across the world.
Full Forum Listing