Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 CLA 45 has arrived at the Canada port of entry of Halifax of July 15. Since then, it's been on hold pending a chip/module availability before being released for delivery to my dealer. Anyone else had a recent experience similar to mine?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2021 CLA 45 has arrived at the Canada port of entry of Halifax of July 15. Since then, it's been on hold pending a chip/module availability before being released for delivery to my dealer. Anyone else had a recent experience similar to mine?
Yes, please see my reply here: CLA production line delays?
Now, it could be that your car is missing a safety-impacting feature which is preventing the shipping of it. You should ask your dealer to contact the Vehicle Prep Center to get details. Good luck!! I hope they don't make you wait too much longer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Sales Manager wrote to them last week inquiring about that, still waiting to hear back. I did mention that I was willing to take delivery if it wasn't safety related, similar to the Hermes module.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks. Sales Manager wrote to them last week inquiring about that, still waiting to hear back. I did mention that I was willing to take delivery if it wasn't safety related, similar to the Hermes module.
Ok, that's great. Hopefully, that is the case and it will be released soon. If it is similar to mine, then yours should be on its way shortly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine has been sitting there since 8/23

1 - 5 of 5 Posts