Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my sales guy this evening. They will have a pretty loaded cla250 on site to check out fri-sat . Guessing this car or others are going to start making the rounds at the NorCal dealers. Gonna go check it out Saturday morning. This is prob just going to make the wait for my November delivery that much more painful.

Z

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cool... keep us posted if there is test driving available. I'm in bay area as well. Santa Rosa is good drive out from the east bay....

·
Registered
294 Posts
It will be interesting to see if this is the same Mountain Grey car that has been making its way around other Pacific Coast dealers over the last couple months. We're close enough to the release date that it might be something fresh.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a few pix I took today. Apparently the car is in town to film a commercial with SF Giants pitcher Sergio Romo

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. It may be the same car that was in the Northwest in the past couple months.

Mt gray looks good In the pictures.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yes, I think it is the same car I pictured in Bellevue, WA

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app
Can't be the same car, unless they changed the steering wheel. The one that you viewed had a totally different steering wheel (no red stitching, bottom was not flat & there was no aluminum around the functional buttons).

Hope the steering will look like that though.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Can't be the same car, unless they changed the steering wheel. The one that you viewed had a totally different steering wheel (no red stitching, bottom was not flat & there was no aluminum around the functional buttons).

Hope the steering will look like that though.
Good catch, didn't mentioned the wheel!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Seems as if these pics make the wait seem even longer. Like a kid waiting for Christmas!

10 days until CLAmas...ho-ho-ho!!!
More than 10 actually, but yes -- like waiting for Christmas :)
Did you mention that there are no parking sensors and monitor in front on this one as well?

·
Registered
495 Posts
More than 10 actually, but yes -- like waiting for Christmas :)
Did you mention that there are no parking sensors and monitor in front on this one as well?

Nope, didn't catch that. I'm largely anticipated 10 days. Anything longer than that and I'm gonna push some covert operations to get my car to the dealer myself. I'm in the Army so I'm pretty sure it would be fairly easy...lol

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Nope, didn't catch that. I'm largely anticipated 10 days. Anything longer than that and I'm gonna push some covert operations to get my car to the dealer myself. I'm in the Army so I'm pretty sure it would be fairly easy...lol
Thanks for your service.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lol :)
Based on info I'm still getting from my dealer and on this forum I am not even expecting my car before Sep 24-25... They will be wholesaled (and hopefully loaded on tracks) on 20th. Since my car is in LA and my dealership is in Bellevue (near Seattle, WA) I don't see how it will make it here faster than 4-5 days. Moreover, giving the fact that 20th is Fri and I am not sure they will be moving during weekend, it might even take longer :(

Hope production cars will come with parking sensors and other "small" features that are missing on pre-production cars comparing to the European vehicles (additional example -- light washers)...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Lol :)
Based on info I'm still getting from my dealer and on this forum I am not even expecting my car before Sep 24-25... They will be wholesaled (and hopefully loaded on tracks) on 20th. Since my car is in LA and my dealership is in Bellevue (near Seattle, WA) I don't see how it will make it here faster than 4-5 days. Moreover, giving the fact that 20th is Fri and I am not sure they will be moving during weekend, it might even take longer :(

Hope production cars will come with parking sensors and other "small" features that are missing on pre-production cars comparing to the European vehicles (additional example -- light washers)...
Who is your salesperson at mb Bellevue?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

1 - 20 of 22 Posts