Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I’m planning to order a new CLA 250 4matic but I’m having some trouble to decide if I should go with the satin/matte magno grey finish or with a regular metallic or solid paint.
I have read a little bit about matte and satin finishes and I have learned that scratches are permanent and can’t be removed because you should not polish matte surfaces. Only way to remove scratches is by repainting. Anyone with the designo grey magno that can share their experience with the color and maintaing it?

·
Registered
2015 CLA 250 4matic
51 Posts
I would love to do mine in a Gray Satin. Definitely the best looking color on the CLa in my opinion. But like you said. The maintenance of a matte color and the odds of it getting messed up if you don’t upkeep often, are just so much higher than a regular paint job.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to do mine in a Gray Satin. Definitely the best looking color on the CLa in my opinion. But like you said. The maintenance of a matte color and the odds of it getting messed up if you don’t upkeep often, are just so much higher than a regular paint job.
Thanks for the reply!
Yes most definitely, the color is way better looking than everything else.
Do you think it’s beautiful enough to outweigh the negatives?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts