Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Went to the dealer to order the CLA this weekend and was told that if I wanted the distronic plus, I had to wait until December. Anybody know what the delay is on the system in the car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In Canada, thanks for the info! It was just when the dealer went onto the ordering page, the Distronic Plus was in a "future options" section that we had to search for specifically (not part of the usual long list of options), and seemed to add a wait time to the delivery date.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
In Canada, thanks for the info! It was just when the dealer went onto the ordering page, the Distronic Plus was in a "future options" section that we had to search for specifically (not part of the usual long list of options), and seemed to add a wait time to the delivery date.
Wasn't told of such news plus it was available for me to order so from my knowledge it should be available (decided not to order it though since well its useless in my opinion)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.