Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Driving the CLA and some new stuff (watch me and learn)

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  chrisiden 
#1 · (Edited)
This video is not exciting (actually it Cracked me up when the Hungarian guy was making his jokes and speaking) but does get even better at around 3:00+ to end... what did you think of the sound of the engine? too bad this guy didnt gun it... lol... he was too worried about his insurance... lol i did turn up my volume to hear a kitty roar...:big smile: nothing that a fine Dyno tune cant fix.. lol

anyone notice when he entered the car he first had to put his foot on the brake and then push a lever twice and when stoping again turned off the ignition he had to first Push a button on the steering...
now im thinking what is all this...? they should of just used Push button start..:shocked:

maybe the little lever was a Parking Brake release?
------------
more but need translations...

#2 ·
I also noticed that there was definitely a key . . . . maybe no keyless start :disappointed: But my dealer showed me where the "gear shift" was on a car in the showroom. It's on the column, up for reverse and down for drive, then push the silver button at the end to put it in park. This is going to be a real learning experience for me because I've driven standard transmission for over 30 years!

#3 ·
he he he... i wonder if in Europe its a different version? cause i could sware and i rarely do as i cant spell the word... but the shifting is where its always been... inbetween the 2 front seats...
i may have to take driving lessons... first my eyes now my brain... :music:

#5 ·
Definitely like the sound of that engine!!! Funny, that little drive reminds me of some of the test drives I've taken in other manufacturers cars, "ok, go out to the lights, turn right. Ok, see those lights? Turn right at them, good, now turn right at that stop sign. Turn right here and we're back. Now, how did you like that test drive?" The test drive took 5 freaking minutes. When I test drove my C-Class, the dealer gave it to me and told me to return it on MONDAY!!!! Talk about a test drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.