Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Yay or Nay ?!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The attached pics are a replica of the order I placed..... the pics seriously don't do this car any justice, she's so much more beautiful in the 'flesh'!!! :clacw:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

isn't she just gorgeous?!? (rhetorical question in case of any doubt!)

1 Sep is a long way off and it's going to be tough waiting until then to collect her.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why would you do that to yourself!?!?!?!?! The pain! The agony! How can you deal with the waiting?
tell me about it, bloody torture really!!! dealership is just down the road, less than a mile so I pop round once a week to check in on any other orders waiting for collection, this one was there today.... am such a sucker! but what a beauty!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Something about the cirrus white on the CLA...looks pretty damn good!

Thanks for the pics!
if you look at the car beside it, I reckon that is calcite white..... the cirrus white is an off-white, not that shocking white if you know what I mean!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys, The first pic shows the car with perforated discs, is this an option or standard on the sports package? Ive seen other pics with the sports package without them.

September needs to get here quick!

·
Registered
896 Posts
if you look at the car beside it, I reckon that is calcite white..... the cirrus white is an off-white, not that shocking white if you know what I mean!
i must thank the OP for these pics as it confirms my suspicions - its part of reason i switched away from white

its almost a cream...not quite tho

·
Registered
74 Posts
As with the Range Rover line, the Alaska white has a lot of cream in it, whereas the Fuji white is a brite white. I only noticed that it wasn't as white as it could be when the trucks were parked next to each other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts