Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage called car arrived early and will be ready today! Am I the first 250e member? Pics to follow!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got it at 5pm, had it charging at a tesco car park by 6pm 😎
Hi Scotty Let us know how you get on with it as a few of us on here with new shapes have had issues with rattles on door cards and a metallic rattle noise coming from b pillar on seatbelt area what sounds like stones flicking.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do Gavin, should hear any rattles easily as it drives in silence 👍

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
Tell us how it scoots with all that fancy e-ssistance

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm taking it easy first few hundred miles but dropped the foot briefly and it felt promising! Instant torque and the engine kicks in seamlessly for extra power.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Scotty Let us know how you get on with it as a few of us on here with new shapes have had issues with rattles on door cards and a metallic rattle noise coming from b pillar on seatbelt area what sounds like stones flicking.
Took it for a good drive today, didn't hear anything. Is it the saloons that have this issue?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, loving mine thanks. No music on and haven't had to use the engine yet so was able to listen for it in near silence. Can hear the electric motor intermittently although it's very quiet. Will take a while to work everything out. The lane assist doesn't seem to function that well and I haven't worked out parktronic yet. Every days an adventure! 👍

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
How “instant” is the torque?
Whiplash or squishing the seat back?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I haven't given it the full boot yet but, yes, certainly pushed back in seat. I had a 320d before and it certainly feels quicker than that 👍

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Got it at 5pm, had it charging at a tesco car park by 6pm 😎
Scotty,
Looks great, but that's not a Shooting Brake is it?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Ah Yes! Looks fabulous - we don't have the e or the Shooting Brake here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts