Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered and has been confirmed on an Edition 1? If so, did you receive order # etc?

I've reserved mine (Canada) and yet to receive anything from my dealer other then his email confirmation that MB has accepted his request for reservation of an Edition 1

·
Registered
121 Posts
Per my dealer in the US we can't order an Edition 1. They are limited production (750 i think) and all have been shipped. I did however put a deposit on one and it should arrive in port this week and be at my dealership about 2 weeks after that. I only got an email confirmation and build sheet, with vin, what I put down the deposit.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a VIN of mine, it is in the shipment and will be in us port in a week

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
121 Posts
You could ask for them to send you a copy of the build sheet via email. Thats what they did for me. Its basically a print out of the car details the dealer has in their system. Mine included the VIN at the top.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Edition 1's arrived on Monday to the VPC in Baltimore. I've had VIN's for my customers for a while now. I have 1 Edition One vehicle left. Any takers?

·
Registered
53 Posts
MB Canada has 50 allocations of Edition One but they did NOT assign/allocate to dealership yet AS OF TODAY, perhaps due to some supply shortage???. I had a discussion with MB Canada last week and they expect further delay of the arrivals of the Edition One... (ETA November now).. Not sure when allocations be given to the dealership and there will be only a FEW allocated to each dealership.

I originally planned to get the MEX1 too since I'm going with Mountain Grey anyways... But MEX1 has no estimated date, so I opted to stick with my original standard CLA250 order... Got the Production # and VIN... and is expected to complete production in 3rd Decade - August (which is this week)!!! Hopefully will receive it by mid Oct...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I do not know much about Canada so I cannot help. Sorry! :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes, Edition 1's have arrived at the VPC in Baltimore....we have about 150 of them! If you have a vin I can tell you when your car is shipped out!

I believe the release date is Spet 19th.

Send me a PM ..... with the last letter and 6 numbers of the vin. Example ( G456237 ) If on the East Coast a North of SC

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a VIN # and it arrived in Baltimore on the Salome. Will be shipped to Vienna, VA. How do I send a PM for your information?
Thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
If it arrived in Baltimore then you are all set. Release date is sometime later this month. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks. Do you know the date for receipt at the dealership? I assume it is prior to the launch date. I want to see the vehicle at my local dealership. Mine will be brought from Vienna to Texas.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Edition 1's arrived on Monday to the VPC in Baltimore. I've had VIN's for my customers for a while now. I have 1 Edition One vehicle left. Any takers?
Could you please confirm the packages in edition one? I've ordered mine about three months ago and then it had almost every available package aside driver assists. It still should be pretty loaded, though some images on this forum (see us open thread) showing car which looks like edition one without few items... Does intelligent light system available? Does it have parking sensors? Does it has big navi screen? Lights washer?

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
896 Posts
i think it has mm which has the big screen...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
260 Posts
i think it has mm which has the big screen...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app
I thought the same, but it doesnt look like that by the pictures from US open...

·
Registered
347 Posts
It has:

P1
MM
AMG
Lighting
Night Styling Package (CLA45 Only)

That's yet. Yes, the US Open car had PARKTRONIC however please keep in mind all of the press CLA's are pre-production.

The car is person is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
It has:

P1
MM
AMG
Lighting
Night Styling Package (CLA45 Only)

That's yet. Yes, the US Open car had PARKTRONIC however please keep in mind all of the press CLA's are pre-production.

The car is person is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thanks. That's what I thought -- it is preproduction vehicle.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts