Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So as promised, here's a little batch of pictures from my brand new Edition 1! This thing is everything and anything I had wished for. I'm glad to have it, even though I took over $6000 in losses trading in my Audi A6 for this. That's how great this car is. Mercedes did a hell of a job with the drive and the feel of this car. It feels premium, compared to my 2012 C250. In many ways, it feels nicer than a $60k Audi if that says anything.

Special hats off to the new camera on the iPhone 5s. That thing really takes nice low light shots.

That's me, with my new car *WOOT WOOT*

Interior, Headrest LED Lighting

Interior, Dash

Interior, Driver side door Lighting

Exterior, Rear

Interior, Back Seats (Daylight)

Interior, Back Seats (Night with Interior Lights On)

Interior, Back Seat Ambient Lighting Floor

Drivers Side "Blacked out" Mirrors

Sorry for the delay. Here are more pictures!!

Interior, Air Conditioning Module

Interior, Edition 1 Floor Mat Decal
1391928_10201084737533876_405569676_n.jpg

Interior, COMAND Dial

Exterior, Drivers' Side Door "Pillar

Exterior, Back Brake Light (off)

Exterior, Back Brake Light (On)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
So as promised, here's a little batch of pictures from my brand new Edition 1! This thing is everything and anything I had wished for. I'm glad to have it, even though I took over $6000 in losses trading in my Audi A6 for this. That's how great this car is. Mercedes did a hell of a job with the drive and the feel of this car. It feels premium, compared to my 2012 C250. In many ways, it feels nicer than a $60k Audi if that says anything.

Special hats off to the new camera on the iPhone 5s. That thing really takes nice low light shots.

That's me, with my new car *WOOT WOOT*

Interior, Headrest LED Lighting

Interior, Driver side door Lighting

Interior, Dash

Many many more pictures to come. Will post soon!
What year was the A6

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats! Looks like a car worth much more than it really is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh my gosh that is soooooooo beautiful! I can't wait for mine to get here...
I've heard from some other Edition 1 owners that it doesn't come with the aluminum pedals, is this true?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Oh interesting...I guess I only saw it Sport models then? Not super sure.
Also sport models has simple pedals... Only E1 should have aluminum pedals -- it was even marked as E1 exclusive item in dealer order guide leaked 3/4 month ago... But based on report from members who got their E1 already the pedals are standard...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not on all CLAs, all production cars I saw had standard pedals...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app
So I was wrong. Aluminum pedals were removed from all CLA's except for 45AMG's. I guess they had to distinguish it somehow. I couldn't even tell the difference aside from the quad tip exhaust pipes. Will post pictures later today.

·
Registered
111 Posts
HI.
Can someone please explain to me (in detail) the difference between edition 1 and none edition 1 CLA.
thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI.
Can someone please explain to me (in detail) the difference between edition 1 and none edition 1 CLA.
thanks!
The CLA Edition 1 is a limited edition car, only available in the first year of the CLA going on sale. There are only around 750 of them being sold in the U.S. total. The main differences between the Edition 1 and the regular CLAs are:

- Only available in Mountain Grey
- The 18" Black Rims that are only available on the Edition 1
- Neon art interior (bright yellow stripes on seats) - this sounds bad on here, but they actually look really nice in person
- Night Package: Black side mirrors, black accents on exterior instead of chrome (makes the car look 100 times better in my opinion)

Hope this helps!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts