Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Is it US version? The navi screen looks 5.8" on 5th image, is it so?
Does it have rear armrest? Folding mirrors?

Where did you saw it?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
21 Posts
I saw the same car and posed for few pics. Never knew it was the Edition1 car. I was more focused on the US Open Trophy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
this is not the car you are taking, right?
the 2nd pic seems like 7" screen but the 5th one seems like only 5.7", and E1 supposed to have the metal pedal,
if E1 really like that I'll be very disappointed.

·
Registered
260 Posts
the 2nd pic seems like 7" screen but the 5th one seems like only 5.7", and E1 supposed to have the metal pedal,
Agree, E1 should have metal pedals! It is either preproduction car or not US version.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4,5,6 I took at US open it was edition 1
No this is not the E1 car I'm getting tomorrow. Will post those tomorrow
First pic was posted by a deal on their site I found

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's a real beauty... Can you confirm if it has a sunglasses holder and/or rear cupholders? Also, does it have the aluminium pedals?

Thanks so much.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That's a real beauty... Can you confirm if it has a sunglasses holder and/or rear cupholders? Also, does it have the aluminium pedals?

Thanks so much.
See image -- no rear cupholders since there are no rear arm rest.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
See image -- no rear cupholders since there are no rear arm rest.

The crazy thing is, the box for the rear cup holders is already built into the back of the front arm rest. For some reason, they elect to not include them. My guess is that the holders are either too small for the American family size cups or too flimsy for the amount of use they would be put through. The European cars have cup holders there as shown by one of the posters.
There is also a cut out for arm rest and ski pass through already stamped onto the back seat, Just look at the seat back after it has been folded forward. MB did not just "forgot" to put in a rear arm rest, something made them not include it - weird.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Thanks so much.
Ok. No rear cup holders and no sunglasses holder and no aluminum pedals. I'm ok with it. Car is just gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts