Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
596 Posts
wonder if it will take 55 years to get one

I'm taking a different tack JMC, I am ordering each part separately. I received my first part (the Edition 55 Fuel Filler Cap) in just 3 months, so I should have the entire car in about 7,500 years give or take :cool:

· Super Moderator
310 Posts
I'm taking a different tack JMC, I am ordering each part separately. I received my first part (the Edition 55 Fuel Filler Cap) in just 3 months, so I should have the entire car in about 7,500 years give or take :cool:
What else are you going to buy? I was thinking about buying the Affalterbach crest for the front of the car... but on the CLA it's actually part of the bumper and not the hood... so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to access it.

· Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
596 Posts
What else are you going to buy? I was thinking about buying the Affalterbach crest for the front of the car... but on the CLA it's actually part of the bumper and not the hood... so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to access it.
Yep, that was the other item I thought about, but as you say, getting it onto that front panel may be an issue. I’ll research it some more before I order it otherwise it will be a nice drink coaster on the desk

· Premium Member
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
… thats one way of bypassing the boss for capital purchases

“just buying parts my dear … just parts”

1 - 6 of 6 Posts