Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here in El Paso? I'll be moving there in a few weeks from Germany. Won't have the CLA in country until Julyish.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Welcome abroad!

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Anyone here in El Paso? I'll be moving there in a few weeks from Germany. Won't have the CLA in country until Julyish.
Hey welcome back to the USA!
btw with all this foreign land driving did you have to change the rear lamps to have orange blinkers?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Welcome!

A good start would be to go to L&J's (the old place by the graveyard) for dinner. That's where I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

L&J Cafe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey welcome back to the USA!
btw with all this foreign land driving did you have to change the rear lamps to have orange blinkers?
No, due to the Status of Forces Agreement between the U.S. and Germany, it isn't necessary for us to modify our cars to meet their specifications except for running the right tires during the right seasons.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
No, due to the Status of Forces Agreement between the U.S. and Germany, it isn't necessary for us to modify our cars to meet their specifications except for running the right tires during the right seasons.
OK thats good to know ... the tires part is common sense considering the temperature swings they get.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it would get a little on the cold side. I just picked my car up in Dallas on Friday and I forgot how much fun it was to drive. Too bad it's going back in the garage for another 9 months here soon. I have a 3 yr old car with only 20k on the clock.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Yeah it would get a little on the cold side. I just picked my car up in Dallas on Friday and I forgot how much fun it was to drive. Too bad it's going back in the garage for another 9 months here soon. I have a 3 yr old car with only 20k on the clock.
Join the club ... 3yr 4mo and 17.6k miles 😊

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello sir. Just acquired my MB about a month ago. I’m here on the east side of ELP whenever you’re free!
Just saw your post. I haven’t been on here in awhile. I’m on Bliss but go to the east side on the weekends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts