Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received this morning (6/18) from Fletcher Jones in Fremont CA

The 2014 CLA is Mercedes’ new entry point for the brand, positioned below the C-Class and targeted at younger customers aged 30-40 as well as the ‘young-at-heart’ who have not yet experienced a Mercedes-Benz. Can you imagine what a great gift this would make, even if its for yourself?

Aggressive, four-door design with studded sport grille
Turbocharged, 208-hp inline-4 engine delivering 258 lb-ft of torque
Advanced dual-clutch 7-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles
Front sport seats and three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel
mbrace2 in-vehicle technology suite with available Internet access
Full Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and hands-free calling
Available iPod/MP3 Media Interface, harman/kardon surround-sound system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with Traffic and Weather, and navigation with voice control
COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST
ATTENTION ASSIST
Available Driver Assistance Package featuring DISTRONIC adaptive cruise control, Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist
Optional Sport Package includes sport bodystyling, 18-inch wheels and front sport brakes
Limited-production Launch Edition

Brilliant Mountain Grey metallic exterior
Black interior with contrast neon stitching
Black 19-inch multispoke alloy wheels
Panorama sunroof
Infotainment suite incl. iPod/MP3 Media Interface, navigation and Harman/kardon surround-sound system.

Base price is $30,825 while a fully loaded CLA250 goes up to $45,100. A very nicely equipped CLA250 is $35,825 and includes the Premium and Multimedia packages and the Blind Spot Assist.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Received this morning (6/18) from Fletcher Jones in Fremont CA

The 2014 CLA is Mercedes’ new entry point for the brand, positioned below the C-Class and targeted at younger customers aged 30-40 as well as the ‘young-at-heart’ who have not yet experienced a Mercedes-Benz. Can you imagine what a great gift this would make, even if its for yourself?

Aggressive, four-door design with studded sport grille
Turbocharged, 208-hp inline-4 engine delivering 258 lb-ft of torque
Advanced dual-clutch 7-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles
Front sport seats and three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel
mbrace2 in-vehicle technology suite with available Internet access
Full Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and hands-free calling
Available iPod/MP3 Media Interface, harman/kardon surround-sound system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with Traffic and Weather, and navigation with voice control
COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST
ATTENTION ASSIST
Available Driver Assistance Package featuring DISTRONIC adaptive cruise control, Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist
Optional Sport Package includes sport bodystyling, 18-inch wheels and front sport brakes
Limited-production Launch Edition

Brilliant Mountain Grey metallic exterior
Black interior with contrast neon stitching
Black 19-inch multispoke alloy wheels
Panorama sunroof
Infotainment suite incl. iPod/MP3 Media Interface, navigation and Harman/kardon surround-sound system.

Base price is $30,825 while a fully loaded CLA250 goes up to $45,100. A very nicely equipped CLA250 is $35,825 and includes the Premium and Multimedia packages and the Blind Spot Assist.
You live in the same area as me Fletcher Jones is where ill be purchasing my CLA :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what's listed, it does not look as if they are offering anything off of list in the email.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Is Fletcher Jones offering anything of MSRP? I spoke to Autobahn Motors in Belmont and they offered 3% of MSRP.
i bet in about 3-4 months..say around winter time, the deals will be better as more cars get into circulation and onto dealer lots. This is Mercedes' Entry Level car...they want to get as many people as possible into the car so there will be deals to be had.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i bet in about 3-4 months..say around winter time, the deals will be better as more cars get into circulation and onto dealer lots. This is Mercedes' Entry Level car...they want to get as many people as possible into the car so there will be deals to be had.
I hope so, while I'm shooting for the CLA45 the CLA250 may be more realistic. If the AMG was good as is I could swing it but annoying having to add options that should be standard on an AMG.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I hope so, while I'm shooting for the CLA45 the CLA250 may be more realistic. If the AMG was good as is I could swing it but annoying having to add options that should be standard on an AMG.
The AMG is too rich for my blood :(. The options make the price climb rapidly as well. I am curious to see what a top spec CLA250 will list at...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The AMG is too rich for my blood :(. The options make the price climb rapidly as well. I am curious to see what a top spec CLA250 will list at...
From the Fletcher Jones email:

Base price is $30,825 while a fully loaded CLA250 goes up to $45,100

·
Registered
90 Posts
I tried emailing them if they were going to get a demo car before deliveries but I haven't received a response.

Edit: they expect first CLA in Sept during regular release

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was inquiring about the CLA 45 and they gave me this to get an idea for pricing... Some of the options don't even have prices. :\

Also not sure why the price for the CLA45 says $99,999.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My dealer sent me a price on my CLA, and it also had the $99,999 base price. He told me to disregard that :)! I responded that I definitely will :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think by now MB should have some concrete prices for the CLA. I'm pretty sure they have already received hundreds of pre-orders. However, I do not anticipate that they will change the prices from what has already been established within the ordering guides.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts