Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

does anyone knows how to open Engineering mode / Secret menu CLA250 (year 2015)? Is it possible, I have read in other forums that in new models it is impossible without programming?
Please help.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Hello,

does anyone knows how to open Engineering mode / Secret menu CLA250 (year 2015)? Is it possible, I have read in other forums that in new models it is impossible without programming?
Please help.
No known tricks yet for 2015 and later

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
You need to scroll thru your main display in the instrument cluster via the keys on the steering wheel. There is a menu that should change from c to f.

Sent from note

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to scroll thru your main display in the instrument cluster via the keys on the steering wheel. There is a menu that should change from c to f.

Sent from note
Thanks, but I can find in it only miles to Km, no f to c...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey buddy, was just about to make a topic about this secret menu, not sure if its works tough.... well just give it a try and let me/ us know!

Cheers,
hellroth

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
There was a recent post in another thread ... if the dealer service tech forgets to put back the lock out then key sequences work

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Typically no lockouts for the 14s using ntg4.5/4.7
The newer ones using ntg5.x could have lockouts in place (unless the tech forgets to relock after a service job, as noted previously)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Olá, tenho uma dúvida, tenho uma cla shooting brake 2015 e não consigo entrar no menu secreto usando as três teclas, 1+#+chamada perdida, alguém me pode ajudar ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts