Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Damn, that first picture is gorgeous. I've been debating between silver and grey. The more I see user pics, the more I lean toward silver. Thanks and enjoy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi spartaholic,

Yes the color is very nice ! It's a bit lighter then the iridium silver of my previous (c 180 CDI) and the metallic color is very special. It's not just metallic, but a kind of reflecting color, more flashy then the regular metallic.

Of course, the color is just one thing. Driving this baby is another ! With his 170 horspower it's a "spicy" car. And the looks I got on the way home :)

And you see : I put the sticker from the forum on it. That's very exceptional, because normally I never put anything on my car. But this one is special.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Congratz' on the acquisition, and thanks a lot for sharing the pics... your CLA looks great! :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked at the mountain grey and it's very special too, a bit darker dan the grey of the E Class. Also nice and shining. But I decided on the polar silver because this is a very special color. And black interior !

·
Registered
52 Posts
So, you get your CLA super early, live in the country with the greatest beer selection...

Thats all i got, You rock! Go grab a bottle of Westvleteren 12 and celebrate.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice pics. Now I'm rethinking about Polar Silver. Does Mercedes offer Polar Silver on any other models or is it only the the CLA model?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Even after looking at so many cla pictures. I just noticed something new right now, they got a black outline around the headlights looks very COOL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts