Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

i have purchased a cla 220amg over the weekend & used the neighbours odb reader to check for faults this morning which i wish i never did now.
The car drove over 300 miles & drove great, no warning lights and no issues and the same this morning.
The error messages that came up were,
1. The flow in the exhaust gas circulation (cylinder 2) is to low. There is a general failure - stored
2. The charge movement flap (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The current value is outside the permissible range - stored

i am hoping these are not major faults. My neighbour said there is no error msgs on the car & no engine management warning light on and car drives great so nothing to worry about but i am not so sure.

Any advice will be appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hi Guys,

i have purchased a cla 220amg over the weekend & used the neighbours odb reader to check for faults this morning which i wish i never did now.
The car drove over 300 miles & drove great, no warning lights and no issues and the same this morning.
1. The flow in the exhaust gas circulation (cylinder 2) is to low. There is a general failure - stored
2. The charge movement flap (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The current value is outside the permissible range - stored

i am hoping these are not major faults. My neighbour said there is no error msgs on the car & no engine management warning light on and car drives great so nothing to worry about but i am not so sure.

thanks
Hi Guys,

thanks
...Any advice will be appreciated....
Welcome to the CLA Forum Mkzp1 :)
a) Did you buy from an MB dealer?
b) Understanding that there are no warning lights, suggest that you consider an inspection by your local MB dealer to put your mind at rest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts