Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious because I see very big differences throughout Europe, and of course for those who are willing to share, how is the pricing of your CLA?

to kick of, in the Netherlands, where taxes are quite high:

CLA 200 7 DCT basic price 35.745 EUR
Edition 1, light package, alarm package price 7.454 EUR
Options (panoramic roof, memory pack, Command online, DAB radio, Harman Kardon system, Parktronic, rear view camera) price 9.414 EUR

Understood that in the Nordic this can be significantly higher?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Here's another Dutch guy..

CLA200 - eur 35.495 (6-trans)
Ambition package - eur 2495 (active park, Becker map pilot, cruise control, bi-xenon)
AMG line - eur 2783
Designo Patagonia red paint - eur 2118

·
Registered
143 Posts
Taxes in Norway is crazy. A CLA200 base price is @ 51.300 EUR (20.800 EUR is tax)

My cars is @ 57.200 EUR with this spec:

CLA180 7G-DCT atomatic
Cirrus White
Como beige interrior
Urban-linje
Mirror-pack
Night-pack
Panorama sunroof
Light pack
DAB
Drive-kit plus (for iPhone 5)
Rearview camera
Parktronic active park assistant
Memorypack both seats
Cruise control
Intelligent light system
01R 18" inch rims (urban pack)
+ everything that is Nordic standard

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just curious because I see very big differences throughout Europe, and of course for those who are willing to share, how is the pricing of your CLA?

to kick of, in the Netherlands, where taxes are quite high:

CLA 200 7 DCT basic price 35.745 EUR
Edition 1, light package, alarm package price 7.454 EUR
Options (panoramic roof, memory pack, Command online, DAB radio, Harman Kardon system, Parktronic, rear view camera) price 9.414 EUR

Understood that in the Nordic this can be significantly higher?
You are not wrong, in Finland the CLA 200 7DCT costs 40.990 euros, the Edition 1 package costs 8.600 euros extra.
Although i think that the prices in Norway and Denmark are even higher.

I´ve ordered the CLA180 with manual transmission +
-Urban package
-Premium Business-package
-Automatic air-conditioning
-Cruise Control

Price 38.000€ euros (listing price is 38.800€)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Taxes in Norway is crazy. A CLA200 base price is @ 51.300 EUR (20.800 EUR is tax)

My cars is @ 57.200 EUR with this spec:
That is crazy! Usually in these cases people try to 'beat the system'- buy a slightly-used one from another country, or even have a friend/family buy it and register it in their country then you just drive it.

In cities in the US where insurance and fees are very high, there have been police squads that tracked cars with out-of-state license plates. They found a lot of people who had their car registered to their uncle in the country even though they drove it every day, hundreds or even thousands of miles away.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This Nordic pricing is insane! I thought we where paying lots of taxes, but you guys are being ripped off completely! Curious to see how Germany and Belgium are with this, and the southern countries

·
Registered
143 Posts
This Nordic pricing is insane! I thought we where paying lots of taxes, but you guys are being ripped off completely! Curious to see how Germany and Belgium are with this, and the southern countries
We have very good welfare services from the goverment. So we have to give alot to get alot. Most people pay 36% of their income in tax. And still they have crazy taxes on powerful cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts