Hey i was looking at the Exclusive package on the order guide what all does that include?
They are clearly different packages but I couldn't find any reference to P39 in the Order Guide. It sounds similar to the Exclusive Package available in the US as P34 but it also sounds like it might include some extras -- like the AMG steering wheel. Anyone outside of the US familiar with this package? The print out from my dealer's system refers to the "P34" package -- not P39.Mercedes AMG said:AMG EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE (CODE P39)
Based on the AMG Sport line, the AMG Exclusive package satisfies even the most discerning customers. The well-chosen combination of exclusive appointments, such as upholstery in RED CUT leather and the dynamically styled instrument cluster, conjures up an interior of the very highest quality and radiates an exclusive, sporty character.
Not in conjunction with: Exclusive package, BlueEFFICIENCY Edition.
Only in conjunction with: AMG line
The AMG Exclusive package comprises the following elements:
- Heated front sports seats with black leather RED CUT upholstery with contrasting red topstitching and 4-way lumbar support
- Seat Comfort package
- light aluminium trim with longitudinal grain (H79)
- 3-spoke sports multifunction steering wheel in nappa leather with contrasting topstitching in red, perforated in the grip area and with flattened bottom section
- gearshift lever in nappa leather with contrasting topstitching in red
- dashboard in ARTICO man-made leather with red contrasting topstitching and air vents with surround and cruciform nozzle in silver chrome
- beltlines in ARTICO man-made leather with red contrasting topstitching in wrap-around look armrest with fore-and-aft adjustment on the center console with red contrasting topstitching
- door armrests with silver chrome trim and red contrasting topstitching
- door center panels in ARTICO man-made leather with red contrasting topstitching
- black headlining
- brushed stainless steel sports pedals with rubber studs
- cord floor mats with black piping and red topstitching with AMG lettering
- aluminium front and rear door sill panels (front as standard)
- multifunction holder in the center console
- cover on stowage compartment in the center console
- 12 V socket in the rear
- infrared sensor in the driver's door (summer opening/closing)
- extended central locking system (infrared) with key-operated convenience closing for the side windows and panoramic sliding sunroof (optional)
The Order Guide says P34 is just the MB-Tex on the dashboard and doors.p34 is $1500
if i could get p39 for $1500 in the US i would in a heartbeat! all those items tell me its either 1 - not 1500, or 2 - not for the US, or 3 - both
Yep, never noticed that! In the OG v.1 it says that 396pkg is required when you order 811. It says 396pkg is: P39 (exclusive package -- it doesn't distinguish it by referring to it as the "AMG" EP...but clearly the two packages are different), 880 (ir remote), Y05 (red seat belts).811 Black "Red Cut" Leather Interior
it says p39 is required....hmmm
Personally I'd get them even if they cost a bit more (hoping that you guys are talking about the recaros) since they support the driver perfectly, and at the same time they're extremely comfortable.ya...dang...
if i can get 811 for 1500 ill get leather
if not, sticking with black mbtex
I like the idea, but I'm not gonna piss off the big guy! So not it alsoYou know what? I think AMG should be paying us for our CLA45s. As early adopters we are only advertising for them and should be adequately compensated. Anyone else with me? Now, who's going to take this to MB?
P.S. I think the pricing details are still being ironed out and there's unfortunately still a lot of misinformation out there -- even among some dealers.
3k from what I've seen on the posts from the CLA 45 AMG Canada forum. Can't confirm this yet since I didn't receive any of the pricing Everythings sadly blank as you can see , but ya we get all the important stuff in one package plus we get this AMG exclusive package along with the exclusive packageIs that Premium package for real in Canada ? It has everything important. How much is it ??