Registered
2,082 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is a combination of the first two "proper" cars I've owned. The car I'd wanted for a long, long time was a WRX, so I bought a MY05 Club Spec 8. Then when the novelty wore off (or, in fact, it became my track car after far too many modifications), I bought an MY09 BMW 135i. So, that's how you get BMWRX. After many, many fantastic drives, it's now time to move to something different, so a 2016 CLA45 is on order.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
My nickname refers to my first car I bought (did have some company cars before).... an 1958 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 with a Rocket engine.
do u still hve it? nice car!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
xzatx, is supposed to be ZAT but ZAT is taken on most sites, and ZAT is a shortcut of my war screen name when i used to play RED ALERT multiplayer (the strategy game) I used to be ZATZATOV hehe .. some russian war-man.. (at least it sounds russian)
im not even russian but when i was a kid i used to like the russian army in that GAME more than the ALLIED.
thats like 15years++++ ago. hehe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi mike ,
A. VRSCDx night rod special , and my partner runs an 883 ....

Both on noisy pipes - she's got straight thru screamin Eagles and mine is a bassani road rage , So neighbours love us ! Ha ha.

Catch you on the road sometime ! Can't be bad .... Harleys and mercs ,
Can put up with that no problem !

All the best -- ride safe Sir ,
Hope to see you sometime soon !

161 - 180 of 215 Posts