· Registered
259 Posts
Vehicle Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Photograph

Tire Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

I see different DRL's
Different profile grille
Larger Fake Air Intakes cause need more fake air
Mercedes Badges instead of diamonds on grille

I think it does look better changes are very subtle and at speed or if you didn't know i don't think you would notice

· Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, subtle changes because it’s a facelift. A decent amount of the changes too won’t really show themselves til the configurator’s get updated.
  • the new lights are a big upgrade imo, even more GT 4-door vibes from the front and that was/is the ‘flagship AMG’
  • 2 new colors. The spectral/starling blue is a step up from the denim blue I’d imagine it replaces, because there’s also a pretty loud hyper blue right from the new SL
  • the new AMG steering wheel is an upgrade
  • there’s new upholstery options.. the loud black on red was very meh imo. Should see something like two tone black/dark grey
  • I wonder what the new rim option is, could be promising for a brand new design vs a recycle

· Registered
259 Posts
Yeah, subtle changes because it’s a facelift. A decent amount of the changes too won’t really show themselves til the configurator’s get updated.
  • the new lights are a big upgrade imo, even more GT 4-door vibes from the front and that was/is the ‘flagship AMG’
  • 2 new colors. The spectral/starling blue is a step up from the denim blue I’d imagine it replaces, because there’s also a pretty loud hyper blue right from the new SL
  • the new AMG steering wheel is an upgrade
  • there’s new upholstery options.. the loud black on red was very meh imo. Should see something like two tone black/dark grey
  • I wonder what the new rim option is, could be promising for a brand new design vs a recycle
Yeah however on the gen 1 CLA the facelift was noticeable. On this new model unless you really know I doubt you will notice.

I like the new trim options. Black on black is just soo boring

· Registered
259 Posts
I quite like the brown leather or pleather whatever it is with the Denim Blue. Shooting Brake with Blackline trim and optional 19's 😎

However the new Blue also looks good.

However I was at Mercedes today and the new C class Estate looks the mutts nutts 😵

Too much choice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts