Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Its my first post here and Im honestly so excited! Im about to pull the trigger on a 2016 CLA 4Matic with the Sport Plus Pkg and all those other cool feature's. I used to own a 2009 MB CLK 350 but I got rid of it 4 years ago for my 2015 Kia Optima SX Turbo (which I love) because it started to become a money pit and as a college student at the time I couldn't deal with the constant issues. I test drove the CLA yesterday and I immediately fell in love! So needless to say I'll be back with my new CLA very soon. I cannot contain my excitement at the moment, I originally want a C-Class (but my parents have 2, a C400 and a C63) but the CLA seems like a better fit for me...It feels so good to soon be back in my own MB. The CLA is in Mountain Grey Metallic and its a beaut. Although my Optima does have a bunch of features that the CLA doesn't have (like Power Folding Mirrors which is something I really wanted) but I (think) I'll be fine with out it.....even though I think its stupid that every other MB has power folding mirrors except the CLA. Anyways enough rambling! I can't wait to get my CLA!

·
Registered
25 Posts
go for it dude ! the 117 CLA is an under-rated german driver. especially optioned out correctly.
i just bought the same year and spec. i was looking for grey too, wound up with silver.
what i like is this era is just enough tech without an overload. i like the clean interior too.
much better than the newest or bigger benz models that look like bordellos.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome back to the family! Remember to enjoy the Mighty Gap, by far the biggest selling point for our vehicles.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You can technically retrofit the power folding mirrors. Its an option/standard? in non US trims. So the part exists. Actually, I think most Benz from that 2011-2017ish period dont have power folding mirrors. I know my fathers 2012 CLS550 didn't either and that was a $90k spec'd car back then.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for your replies! Sadly, I won’t be getting the CLA that I was interested in (they didn’t give the deal my dad & I wanted) so I’m still shopping but I’ll hopefully be in a new car by Thanksgiving!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts