Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will try get some of the interior soon comments please in Scotland uk !

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
these exterior specs are identical to my order, thanks for loading these, makes me feel a whole lot more confident about having ordered the white paintwork......

·
Registered
128 Posts
White impresses me more and more!

To me it is either black, red or white. Polar silver is extremely nice in the showroom but does not seem nice in real life. If I change my mind about black, red or white, I'd rather consider mountain gray. That's an exclusive color!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Tell you what, your car looks even more aggressive and sexy than the red CLA 45 that Autoweek briefly tested. The split spoke AMGs set it off!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Exactly like I ordered mine! Only I have the full black 18" AMG rims

White is the best color for this car, but only if you combine with the AMG sportpackage, panorama roof and night package (black windows, mirrors)

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys the car looks the dogs! I never got the exclusive package got the Amg seats heated fancied a change from leather! As it gets worn really easily . Will post interior pics soon

·
Registered
294 Posts
Exactly like I ordered mine! Only I have the full black 18" AMG rims

White is the best color for this car, but only if you combine with the AMG sportpackage, panorama roof and night package (black windows, mirrors)

Thanks for sharing!
You can't really say that White is the best color. I'd say Polar Silver is right next to it. IMO looks nicer, but everyone has there own opinion. Down below is one of our members NBert cla pic in polar silver. Imagine that with the black 18" Amg and night package(mirrors).

Also TrueLee Polar Silver is awesome in real life. I think your confusing it with Mountain Grey.

cla250.jpg

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I've never really liked white cars, but the CLA really looks good in white. Nice ride!
Agree 100%...I can't believe I'm seriously considering a white car...maybe.

-Eric

·
Registered
128 Posts
Also TrueLee Polar Silver is awesome in real life. I think your confusing it with Mountain Grey.
Well, I have a Mountain Grey Audi A4 myself, so I should know the difference. The Polar Silver is great in the showroom, and it is beautiful when you stand next to it, and it is cleaned, like the one at the picture above. But when you see it from a distance, or when it is not shining I think it loses the magic. A guy who lives near me has purchased a Polar Silver and I see it several times each week. Polar Silver is not the color for me.

030620133488.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
I totally agree with you True Lee. I have seen the same.

When I was in the showroom, I was sold for Polar Silver. It was like... WOOOOW. buuuut, the same car was outside as a test car for customers, and when I saw it in real daylight I was like... what color is that???? The salesman said it was polar silver. I went back inside and was extremely disappointed! Than.... I saw the cirrus white one with night package (black mirrors, black rear windows, panorama roof and the 18" black AMG rims). That was also a wooooow impact. However also that car was outside as a test car the salesman said. I went to look at it and indeed, it still contained the magic look. Indeed, even if the weather is cloudy.

That is when I had decided to chose for white, and I am happy I did ;D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts