Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice share, thanks! Can't enough of this CLA... :D

Is that Jupiter Red or the Patagonia Red Metallic? I swear, I'm a total mess w/ this/that in terms of picking exterior-finish & interior-colour w/ regards to the CLA?!? :p

My (not-so) short-list:

Northern Lights Violet - Nut Brown Leather

Jupiter Red - Black Leather

Cirrus White - Beige Leather

Mountain Grey - Beige Leather

I need an intervention!?! :eek:

·
Registered
293 Posts
You going with leather? Im going mb tex mountain gray...theres your intervention ;)

Ive been going back and forth on leather, and seeing a few cars with it and net research ( there are a ton of threads on it), think im going mb tex

Is that Jupiter Red or the Patagonia Red Metallic? I swear, I'm a total mess w/ this/that in terms of picking exterior-finish & interior-colour w/ regards to the CLA?!? :p

My (not-so) short-list:

Northern Lights Violet - Nut Brown Leather

Jupiter Red - Black Leather

Cirrus White - Beige Leather

Mountain Grey - Beige Leather

I need an intervention!?! :eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts

I´d put my money on Jupiter red here, i´d say the Patagonia red is slightly darker.

·
Registered
730 Posts
You going with leather? Im going mb tex mountain gray...theres your intervention ;)

Ive been going back and forth on leather, and seeing a few cars with it and net research ( there are a ton of threads on it), think im going mb tex
I originally was thinking MB-Tex as well for its potential versatility (easy to clean/maintain along w/ the durability/wear-characteristics). Then, I noted the optional leather-interior offered contrast stitching, 2-tone dash & door-panel inserts. And Nut Brown (more of a saddle/taupe type of colour) just ensnared me!

FWIW, a quality leather-interior conversion from Katzkin/ClassicTrim/etc. is ~$1k/installed. Obviously more for customization (perforated-inserts, Alcantara/ultra-suede, 2-tone, "exotic" leathers, piping, embroidery, etc).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts