Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While i'm well aware of the nasty business that is haggling for a car, I have a few questions about this car.

I plan to buy the CLA45 AMG as my first car (I have sufficient funds).
What are some things I need to know..

is it possible there will be a wait list or my local dealer won't have enough of them?
Will the difference in dealership "sticker" price be different from the quoted 48,000 + features base?

I am aware you can configure the car to how you want.. but I am not sure of the process between you and the dealer and discussing a price.

If anyone could give me more information that would be great.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome aboard!

As for the wait list at the local dealership - I think it depends on where you are located, the number the dealer is able to receive on an initial shipment and how popular the car will be to your market area or how many may already be reserved...

Good luck on buying your first car!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Great choice w/ the CLA45-AMG! :cool:
While i'm well aware of the nasty business that is haggling for a car, I have a few questions about this car.

I plan to buy the CLA45 AMG as my first car (I have sufficient funds).
What are some things I need to know..

is it possible there will be a wait list or my local dealer won't have enough of them?
Will the difference in dealership "sticker" price be different from the quoted 48,000 + features base?

I am aware you can configure the car to how you want.. but I am not sure of the process between you and the dealer and discussing a price.

If anyone could give me more information that would be great.
This link may help! :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts