Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that none of the models shown are displaying Fog lights...can they be install from after market....also the Bi-Xenon headligths are they a Must Have".

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have noticed that none of the models shown are displaying Fog lights...can they be install from after market....also the Bi-Xenon headligths are they a Must Have".
I really think that any " luxury " car nowadays ... especially a MB should have Xenon's. Sad that it's still an option but IMHO a " must have " option. It just doesn't look right when a car of this caliber has regular halogen " lights :serious:

·
Registered
730 Posts
There's a big difference between the standard halogen headlights & the Bi-Xenon HID headlights. The former has reflector headlamps & incandescent daytime running lamps whereas the latter has projector headlamps & (very purdy) LED daytime running lamps.

If the standard halogen headlights came w/ projectors, an aftermarket plug-&-play Xenon HID kit could be easily installed. Such kits don't do well w/ reflector headlamps.

Did I mention the purdy LED DRLs on the optional Bi-Xenon HID headlights? :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info....what about the Fog Ligths, can they be aftermarket....since there are not an option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts