Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If someone is not getting the sports package, but is looking for the rims, or for whatever reason is going to be looking to get these rims. I'll be willing to sell them for a really good price brand new once i get my car. I know this is 2-3 months early but never hurts being early. Post on here or Pm me if interested.

Part # A17640103027X21

amg rims.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What rims do you plan on putting on yours? I wish I could get the black rims on the regular cla
Mr. Singh
I'm getting the black rims on the regular CLA imported. There's no other way you can get them unless you get the limited edition which is in mountain grey only or if you wait till 2015 model. They are gonna cost me a'lot but definitely worth it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mr. Singh
I'm getting the black rims on the regular CLA imported. There's no other way you can get them unless you get the limited edition which is in mountain grey only or if you wait till 2015 model. They are gonna cost me a'lot but definitely worth it.
Which one is that, the multi-spoke AMG ones?

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
This is a pretty old thread you resurrected. If I recall correctly, I think MoneyB opted to buy an Audi instead. I could be wrong.

-Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.