Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 'other one' is gonna be here in about three weeks so I'd be happy to see this one go to someone on this forum. It has Sport Package, Bi-Xenons, Pano Roof and Burl Walnut Trim. It's currently spec'ed as Black with Beige MB Tex. if we come to terms in the next week or so, you can probably alter the color(s). PM me if interested.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
You know that you placed this post in the Classifieds, right? Are you selling one CLA for another already? Sorry, your post is a little cryptic.

-Eric

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know that you placed this post in the Classifieds, right? Are you selling one CLA for another already? Sorry, your post is a little cryptic.

-Eric
Technically not selling one. I ordered two with slightly different configurations. The one I'm keeping is also beating this one here by a month. Just wanted to pass on the opportunity for late comers who don't wanna wait months to order. At worst, it'll revert to the dealer and they'll sell it to the first customer who drools on it...

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I would recommend moving this to the Westcoast forum or the CLA Purchasing forum. Let me know if you'd like me to move it. I don't think it's going to get much traffic or visibility in the Classifieds.

-Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts